Tutorials

Thursday 15 July 2021

"Favourite Place" 49 and Market

Hi there dear Creative Friends!

 

The past few weeks have been difficult. My family has now also suffered directly with the Covid Virus. Although my husband was very sick, he thankfully didn’t need to be hospitalized. It was quite traumatic for me as it brought the reality home and made me reminisce about the good times we have and how fortunate we are in many ways. 


I decided to scrapbook this photograph of the two of us, taken on one of our little road trips we have over a weekend with his motor cycle. We enjoy taking one of the many scenic roads around here, lunch somewhere in a quaint little country town before we head back home. The Vintage Artistry Anywhere Collection is a perfect choice for this layout. I also slipped in a sheet or two from other Vintage Artistry Collections.

 



 

I love blue and teal colors and with the ocean in the background of this photo it made perfect sense. I used the Vintage Artistry Wedgewood: Breeze paper for the first layer of the background. Then I trimmed the Vintage Artistry Shore: Tidepool paper to 11,5” x 11,5”and distressed.




To create more interest, I added red watercolor paint splatters to the background as well as Rub-on’s from Vintage Artistry Coral and Natural Rub-on Transfers.

 



The layers behind the photograph are different sizes and sides of the Vintage Artistry Anywhere: Atlas paper sheet. And some pieces from Vintage Artistry Anywhere Ephemera Bits. The photograph is also raised with cardboard. 

 



I created a vertical collage with elements from the laser cut sheet and Ephemera Bits, as well as Rose-Gold clips and metal gears. 

 



Here is a closer look at the details of the layout:

 





 

And that is it! 


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hugs,


Ezme




 



















I used the following 49 and Market products:

 

Vintage Artistry Anywhere: Atlas


Vintage Artistry Shore: Tidepool


Vintage Artistry Wedgewood: Breeze


Vintage Artistry Coral Natural Rub-on Transfers


Vintage Artistry Anywhere Rub-on Transfers


Vintage Artistry Anywhere Ephemera Bits


Vintage Artistry Essentials Shaped Clips: Rose-gold


 

Other products used:

                  Watercolor Paint

                  Metal gears

        All Purpose Ink: Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment