Tutorials

Tuesday 1 June 2021

More Than Happy!

Hi there dear Creative Friends!


Every month 49 and Market has a sketch challenge. I encourage you to play along, there are lovely prizes to be won. See more about how to enter at the bottom of this post. This month is my turn to host the challenge. 




This is my layout inspired by the June sketch. I chose the “Vintage Artistry Essentials: Virtue” paper as the background. It is my favorite sheet in the pack! I chose wedding photos of my niece as I thought it complements the photos. I flipped the sketch to suit the images on the pattern paper.

 

 



The background was constructed on the “Vintage Artistry Essentials: Virtue” paper, trimmed to 11,5” x 11,5”.  I distressed all four sides and adhered the trimmed sheet to the “Vintage Artistry Essentials: Shadowy sheet. 

 




From the laser cut sheet of this collection I chose the fence some foliage a flag and a twig to layer with. Also, elements from Vintage Artistry Natural Nouveau Ephemera Stack.

 


The photographs are printed with white frames and raised with card-board and foam tape. My photo sizes are 2” x 2” and 3” x 4”.




No layout is complete without water-color splatter.  I liked the turquoise color and wanted more turquoise on the page. I painted randomly and added some splatters on the page. I chose rub-on transfers from the Vintage Artistry Essentials pack, mainly text and chevron stripes.


 



I added a few small flowers to the layout.

 




The sentiment phrases I chose from the Vintage Artistry Natural laser-cut sheets.

 



And that is it!


Rules of the 49 and Market Challenge:

 

To enter the challenge and be one of the two winners, you will need to follow a few simple rules:

 

Use the sketch as an inspiration to create your layout, you can rotate, flip it, turn it upside down or even change the number of photographs, make it your own.

Use at least 49 and Market’s papers and flowers. Remember to list all the products you used;

Join the 49 and Market Fans Group on Facebook and upload one photo of your project to the May Challenge album;

Link all the 49 and Market products you have used to the 49 and Market shop.

*** By submitting a project, you are allowing 49 and Market to use your images on their social media channel, winners will be announced on the 9th of the following month, have fun and good luck.

 

Each winner will receive a price worth $40 of 49 and Market’s products such as paper collections, flowers, …

The challenge will be open from the 1st to the last day of the month.



May you find the time and inspiration to play along with the 49 and Market Sketch Challenge this month!


Hugs

Ezme



49 and Market products used:

Vintage Artistry Essentials: Virtue

Vintage Artistry Essentials: Shadowy

Vintage Artistry Essentials: Laser cuts

Vintage Artistry Natural Nouveau Ephemera Stack

Royal Posies – Ivory Paper Flowers

Vintage Artistry Essentials: Rub-on transfers

Vintage Artistry Essentials; Frame Set


 

 

Other products used:

Watercolor Paint

Pale Gold Glitter




No comments:

Post a Comment