Tutorials

Tuesday 15 June 2021

"Treasured Moments" 49 and Market

Hi there Creative Friends!


What I love about the 49 and market Vintage Artistry Essential Collection is that it is neutral and so versatile. You can practically use any themed of photo with it, and the photo can be color, black and white or sepia. It all works perfectly!

 

We recently had a wedding in our family, you might recall the beautiful bride I scrapped recently, and this picture is her cousins as bridesmaids. The beautiful sisters made such a pretty picture! This is one of my favorite photos of the two, and the flower headbands match the Royal Spray: Orchid paper flowers perfectly!

 



 

I used the Virtue 2 paper sheet from the Vintage Artistry Anywhere 12x12-collection pack for the background. Firstly, the paper was cut to 11,5” x 11,5”and then I distressed all the edges with my distressing tool. I adhered it to a darker gray paper from a previous collection. I punched a small area with a scalloped border punch. To create more interest, I added pink water-color paint and splatters to the background as well as Rub-ons from Vintage Artistry Essentials Rub-on Transfers.




The chipboard elements were decorated with copper embossing powder.

 




I made a small embellishment collage on the right side of the photograph, which was raised with cardboard and foam tape.

 



The layers behind the photo are made up of various sized paper pieces from the same paper collection. I chalked them and then distressed them. I also added 2 file frames in between the layers. The sentiments on the file tabs and pink splats are from the Rub-on Transfer pack as well.

 



This is the view from the bottom of the photo, you can see I repeated the Rub-on transfer words and pink splatters here too.

 



No layout is complete without a sentiment, the words “Treasured Moments” is from the laser-cut element page. I chalked the edges and raised them with foam tape.

 



Here is a closer look at the flower ensemble. I just LOVE the 49 and market flowers!

 


 

And that is it! Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hugs


Ezme




 


















 

49 and Market products used:


Vintage Artistry Anywhere 12x12-collection pack


Vintage Artistry Essentials paper Virtue-2


Vintage Artistry Essentials Connotation


Vintage Artistry Essentials 3x4 File Frame Set


Vintage Artistry Essentials Rub-on Transfers


Royal Spray: Orchid paper flowers


Vintage Artistry Coral Natural Rub-on-transfers


 

 

 

Other products used:

 

                  Translucent Gesso

                  Ribbon

        Glass Glitter: Sterling

                  Watercolor Paint

                  Chipboard Gate and Swirl

                  Copper Embossing Powder

        All Purpose Ink: Champagne

        Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment