Tutorials

Sunday 30 May 2021

"Escape" - 49 and Market

Hello Creative Friends!


I have been wanting to use the Vintage Artistry Shore collection for a layout for a while. I was scrolling through my photographs I found this photo of my daughter, blissfully fishing in the harbor while on holiday at a small coastal town a few years ago. The paper collection has everything to create more than one project, I put my layout together quite fast as everything I used was there! 49 and Market makes it so easy to create.

 





I used 2 sheets of Vintage Artistry Shore- Barrier Reef for the background. One sheet was for the frame with the green side facing up and the other one I trimmed to 11,5” x 11,5”. I distressed all the edges with my distressing tool and adhered the smaller one with images facing up. 



The laser cut sheet of this collection is filled with amazing elements and I chose the postcard, frames, net, sailboats and coral to layer behind my photograph. The photograph is printed with a white frame. The creates the illusion of another “layer” behind the photograph.

 



The photograph is raised with card-board and foam tape. I added more elements from the laser-cut sheet.

 


I also added tiny shells, art stones and mini chip-board shells.

 



I liked the words in brackets in the Vintage Artistry Shore Rub-Ons pack and randomly added them to the layout.

 


No layout is complete without watercolour splatter and for this one I used a pinky colour to match the coral. Pink water colour paint splatters randomly all over the page.

 



The sentiment, “Escape” is a bubble word from the Vintage Artistry Anywhere Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets. I also used dots and birds.


 

And that is it! Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hugs

Ezmé




49 and Market products used:


Vintage Artistry Shore: Barrier Reef

Vintage Artistry Shore: Laser-cut Elements

Vintage Artistry Anywhere Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets

Vintage Artistry Shore Rub-ons


Other products used:

                  Art Stones and Gel Medium

                  Watercolor Paint

                  Chipboard Shells

       Tiny shells

No comments:

Post a Comment