Tutorials

Friday 2 August 2019

"Happy". Single Page Layout

Hi there Creatives!

Crafting is my "happy place"  and this photo was taken on a tea-break at a Soul Sister Craft Club event. I was wearing my favourite colour: pink and the Little Birdie pink scrapbook papers are just perfect for this single page layout!



For the background I used the pink paper from the Chevron in Aquarelle paper pack. I trimmed it to 11.5" x 11.5" and distressed the edges before I adhered it to white card-stock. I used the chevron stencil and Mixed Media Paste to accentuate the chevron paper.



The Golden Glaze Tinted Metallic Paint is a firm favourite with me and I watered it down before I randomly splattered the background.



I coloured the primed chipboard title and embellishment with  Rich Gold Metallic Wax.



The layering behind the photograph consists of papers from various Little Birdie paper packs and the flower cluster as well.



Here are some close up pictures:





Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found some creative inspiration here.

Happy "Creative Play" until next time!

Ezme


I used the following Little Birdie products:
  • Little Birdie Paper Collections: Pretty Pastels, Watercolor Floral Ballet, Chevron in Aquarelle
  • Little Birdie Flowers: Andrea Pink
  • Little Birdie Flowers: Beaded Blooms Pink
  • Primed Chipboard: Embellishment
  • Primed Chipboard: Word: Happy
  •  Stencil : Spaced Chevron
  • Heavy Gel Medium
  • Mixed Media Paste
  • Tinted Metallic Paint: Golden Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment