Tutorials

Friday 30 April 2021

100% Natural!

Hello Creative Friends!


Today I am sharing a layout I created in honor of a very special kitty. She was such a little princess, a gentle soul. She just disappeared one day from the farm. We suspect a hawk caught her. My heart was broken! I love the natural feel of the “Vintage Artistry – Everyday” Collection. “Solitude” is my favorite sheet of paper in this Collection, quite aptly named as it reminded me of Cleo, my kitty. The new Mango Royal Posies flower collection was perfect color choice for my layout!


 



For the background I trimmed the “Solitude” to 11,5” x 11,5” and distressed it quite a bit I also made 3 tears in the paper to create a little interest. I thought of adding more color to the background, but it was perfect. I adhered the paper to another sheet “Golden Dream” to form a frame.

 




The 12 x 12 Collection pack includes 2 laser-cut sheets filled with embellishments. I used the wooden frame, Tab frame and the one “paper stack” to layer behind the photograph. On my desk was a piece of book paper that also found its way onto the layout. Also, sisal and 2 turquoise elements from the “Shore Ephemera Stack” completed the layers behind the photo. I raided the wooden frame behind the photo and turned it in a landscape position. The photo is also raided with cardboard and foam tape.

 




I used all the foliage laser-cut pieces and created a flower bouquet with the small flowers from the “Royal Posies” flower pack.

 



I also added some art-stones and white Gesso splatters all over the page.


 


To balance the focal point, I added a brass corner swirl after I colored it with green wax.


 


I added a few small epoxy Coral “Wishing Bubbles” to the page.


 


No 49 and Market layout is complete without the marvelous color “Rub-on Transfers”! I used some accents from the “Vintage Artistry Coral and Natural Rub-on transfer” pack.


 


The title is again from the laser cut sheets. I raised it on cardboard and foam tape. And completed the layout with more metal elements, the arrow and small clip to compliment the swirly corner embellishment. They also have touches of green wax.

 

And that is it! 


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hugs,

Ezmé

 

49 and Market products used:

        Vintage Artistry Everyday: Solitude

        Vintage Artistry Everyday: Golden dream

           Vintage Artistry Every day: Laser-cut elements

Royal Posies: Mango

Vintage Artistry Coral and natural Rub-on transfers

Vintage Artistry Shore Ephemera Stack

 

Other products used:

                  White gesso

                  Metal embellishments: (Tim Holtz)

                  Green wax: (Little Birdie)

                  Paper frame and Book Paper

                  Art Stones

                  Sisal

No comments:

Post a Comment