Tutorials

Friday 29 September 2023

"Beautiful Memories" - Memory Lane from 13Arts

 Hi there creative friends!

This week I am sharing a single page, mixed media layout created with the beautiful "Memory Lane" collection from 13Arts and their mixed media products, stamps and stencils. 

This collection is so elegant, perfect for wedding photos. The beautiful girl in the photo is my niece who recently got married. I love the result!



I used some mixed media elements on the background, I splattered with Glow watercolour paint, as well as stamped and stencilled randomly across the page to add some interest.



The Color Glow metallic water colour paint powder is highly pigmented and has a lovely shimmer.



I layered various elements from the Memory Lane ephemera paper elements pack and tags from the bonus sheet behind the photograph. Some layers are raised with cardboard and foam tape.


Here is another view of the layout.


I used the following 13Arts product for this mixed media layout:



Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hope to be back soon.


Hugs


Ezz x


My Social Media links:
Facebook:                  Ezme Hartman 
Instagram:              @ezmehartman_creativeplay 

YouTube Channel:       Creative Play with Ezz (Still new to this medium)





No comments:

Post a Comment