Tutorials

Monday 30 August 2021

“Adore you!” 49 and Market Single page layout

Hi there Creative Friends!

 

Izabella, my sister’s little granddaughter is such a precious little thing! She loves dressing up and have her picture taken. This is one of my favourite pictures of her with her lovely pink flower headband and those big brown eyes. 


For this layout I used the natural tones of a combination of the Vintage Artistry Naturals and Essentials collections. I added color with elements of the Blush Rub-on Transfers, flowers, watercolor paint and Distress Ink. I wanted to capture the softness of the moment.

 

Adore You!


To create the background of the layout I used Vintage Artistry: Wallflower as the basis and framed it with Vintage Artistry Everyday: Garden Variety. I trimmed the Wallflower paper to 11,5” x 11,5”and distressed the edges. I adhered it to the Garden Variety paper. I splashed and painted with watercolor paint and distress ink and also added rub-on transfers to add more color and interest.

 





I chalked the edges of the background frame with distress ink to create more contrast and added more pink rub-on transfers.

 




There is a butterfly on the paper on the left side and I added green foliage, pink flowers and a butterfly also from the foliage pack as an embellishment collage. 

 



I raised the photo with cardboard and placed it on layers of tabbed frames. The sentiments on the tabs are rub-on transfers, as well as the doily. The small hearts are taken from Wishing Bubbles and Baubles: Blush. 

 



The stitching on the photo is a rub-on transfer from Roughly Sewn Rub-ons in Black. You can also see a little gauze peeping out, as another layer behind the photo.

 


 

The main embellishment cluster is created with flowers, foliage, ribbon, Guiney Fowl feathers Blush and Wishing Bubbles. And that is how a neutral layout turned into a very pink layout in the end!

 




Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Hugs


Ezz x




 

















I used the following 49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry: Wallflower

Vintage Artistry Natural Laser-cut elements

Vintage Artistry Rub-on Transfers: Blush and Sage

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles: Blush

Vintage Artistry Essentials: 3x4 File Frame

Vintage Artistry Essentials: Foliage

Flowers: Garden Petals: Ballet Slipper

Flower Mini-series: Punch

Roughly Sewn Rub-ons in Black


 

 

Other products used:

                  

Gathered Twiggs Distress Ink

Metal photo fasteners

Watercolor paint

Guiney fowl feathers

Ribbon

Heart pins

No comments:

Post a Comment