Tutorials

Monday 18 May 2020

"This Moment" Mini-Album

Hi there Creatives!

The Mintay Paper collections are so adorable and "Happy Place" is so pretty, I  just love the windows and of course all the pink!

This week I created this fold up mini-album as my Design Team project. The ideal gift for Mother's Day... or a grand-parent, or just because!

The album is reasonably flat and can easily fit into an envelope and mailed to someone special. Perfect!



The basis of the album is a sheet of card-stock plus an extra 6"x6" piece. Have a look on the diagram how I cut the card-stock. I adhered the pieces and re-enforced the scored areas with Washi-tape. 




I decorated every panel with paper from the Happy Place Collection and the frames from the Mintay Frame Book. All the elements were fussy-cut from the paper. The white and silver flourishes were created with card-stock and the Couture Creations GoPress&Foil machine, one of my favourite tools.



Here are more close-up pictures:






Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful!


Happy Creative Play until next time!

Ezmé
Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment