Tutorials

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Live, Laugh, Love

Hi there Creatives!

I love the "Texture Brew" paper collection from Little Birdie. It is so versatile, it can form the basis of any layout. Perfect for these black and white photographs of my daughter!



Live, Laugh, Love



Let's start
Little Birdie Products

Step 1
For the background I used a grey colored woodgrain paper from the Texture Brew Collection as frame and a newsprint paper as background. I layered a few pieces of torn woodgrain and other paper and dry brushed with Little Birdie White Gesso. Then I splattered with Berry Blast Color Splash, Black Gesso and White Gesso and stenciled with the "Spotty Stencil and Distress Ink.



Step 1
Step 2
Although the Little Birdie Chipboards are primed already, I painted the "Enchanted Scroll"  and "Live, Laugh Love" Word Chipboard with White and Black Gesso .

Step 2




Step 3
As contrast I also painted some of the red flowers with Black gesso. The photographs were raised and layered over Little Birdie cheesecloth, with the chipboard scrolls and flowers tucked in behind them.



Step 4
Finally I added the title words. To finish the layout off I added a few Rub-on arrows and a photo tag.






I hope this leaves you inspired to create something beautiful!



I used the following Little Birdie supplies for this single page layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment