Tutorials

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Never Quit!

Hi there Creatives!


As a member of the Mintay Paper's Dream Team 2020, I was asked to tell the Mintay Enthusiasts  more about myself. So here it is together with my latest Design Team project. 

I created a single page scrapbook layout with the awesome "Day to Day" Collection.


I am Ezmé from South Africa. Today is my turn to tell you a little bit about myself. 
I live in the beautiful South African Winelands on a farm with my very supportive and loving husband Martin, and our eight kitties. I am a total cat person and always have a few of my furry babies assisting me in my craft projects or photo-bombing my pictures! 
My husband is my biggest fan, he believes everything I create is his to keep! I’m extremely passionate about crafting, especially paper crafting, mixed media and art journaling. And I love sewing too. 
I have been crafting all my life but started seriously with Scrapbooking in 2007. Crafting is my “happy place”. I love experimenting with new products and I absolutely adore Mintay Paper’s gorgeous designs! I am so happy and honoured to be part of this super talented Dream Team. 
Besides all my crafting interests, I run a Renewable Energy Company together with my husband and I have also started to study again to be a Creative Life Coach. 
I am very active in the South African Scrapbook and Crafting industry. I teach regularly at various shops and venues. My work has been published in the printed media over here and I’m active on social media. 
In 2018 I was a finalist in a local TV Craft game show "Kunsvlyt", similar to “Master Chef“ and ended in third place.
Today I chose to do a single page layout with the fabulous “Day by Day” Collection to share with you. I used both the 12x12 and 6x6 paper pads on the layout. I love the fact that you have the two size options. I always add little mixed media elements to my layouts, like watercolour paint, stamping or stencilling. And you will often see a Guiney Fowl feather or two!
Sharing my creativity brings me joy and I find it very fulfilling when I inspire someone to craft and create something beautiful too. 
I believe in the therapeutic process of being creative and passionately promote “Creative Play” to bring joy to your life.

The little photo-bomber!



Here are a few close up pictures of my layout. The red haired beauty is my actress daughter, all dress up on her way to an audition. 






My Social Media links:
Facebook:                  Ezme Hartman and Creatives at Play
Instagram:                @creativeplaywithezz
YouTube Channel:       Creative Play with Ezz (Still new to this medium)

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

#StaySane
#StaySave

Ezmé



No comments:

Post a Comment