Tutorials

Friday 29 March 2019

Someone Special

Hi  there Creatives,

I'm back again on the Little birdie Blog with another layout. I love creating layouts and this photograph of a friend's daughter is so cute, it just begged to be scrapbooked!




I fussy cut some elements from the Aqua Medley paper pack. I love the roses and butterflies.



Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint is one of my favourite Little Birdie products, I used that to paint the Chipboard frame.


For the background I used white card-stock and patterned paper from the Amor Mio collection. I tore a strip and adhered it to the white card-stock. 

I stencilled a few leaves randomly with Mulberry Glaze Sparkle Paste and splattered with Colour Splash and Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint.

I then adhered a piece of Cheesecloth and placed the frame over it, but a little off centre. The fussy cut flowers and some die cut leaves were tucked in behind the frame.


Next I added the photo, I first raised it on a small piece of cardboard. Then I  added flowers and buttons to create more interest.

Here are more close up pictures:






I hope you found some inspiration here!

Happy creating until next time!

I used the following Little Birdie Products:
  • Amor Mio Paper Collection
  • Aqua Medley Paper Collection
  • Chipboard Rectangle Frame
  • Little Birdie Expressions Title
  • Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint
  • Mulberry Glaze Sparkle Paste
  • Black Currant Color Splash
  • Little Birdie Soft Gel
  • Elvina Purple Passion flowers
  • Little Birdie Cheese-cloth
  • Little Birdie hand dyed Purple Passion Buttons
  • Little Birdie Heavy Gel Medium


1 comment:

  1. So stunning! Love the colours and the fabulous styling!! 🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete