Tutorials

Saturday 16 February 2019

"Oh So Cute!"

Hi there Creatives!

Today I want to share this lovely feminine pastel pink single page layout with you. The two sisters in the photograph are my two nieces, Isabella and Hailey, taken on Hailey's "New Born" photoshoot. 

I chose Piatek 13 papers, the Cute & Co collection because it is just so gorgeous!

"Oh So Cute!"
These are the supplies I used:



I painted the background with clear Gesso and stencilled small stars randomly across the page. I used Little Birdie Sparkle paste and a homemade star stencil.





Then I fussy cut elements from the Cute and Co papers.




I used white card-stock and the Botanical set from Couture Creations to create extra foliage. Then I layered the elements, flowers and chipboard to form an embellishment cluster. Finally I added the photograph, tucked in behind the deer and little bird. 

Here are a few close-up pictures.





Products I used:

Piatek "Cute & Co" collection, papers and tags
49 and Market Flowers: Pink Stargazers
Scrapiniec Doilie Frame chipboard
Couture Creations: GoPress & Foil and pale gold foil 
Couture Creations, Cut, Foil, Emboss die: Botanical Set.
EK Border punch
Little Birdie "Sparkle" paste: Whipped Cream
Little Birdie White Gesso
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metalic Stickers
Other: white knitting yarn
           Star stencil
           Small flowers
           Chipboard heart


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you could find some inspiration here.



1 comment: