Tutorials

Monday 26 November 2018

The Best is Yet to Come!

 Hi there Creatives!


I've recently been asked by Tracy Schimper from "Art From The Heart" to design something with the new "Tranquility" Collection. The paper range is absolute stunning and this photograph I took on the Yzerfontein Beach here in South Africa was the perfect choice. 

I loved creating this single page layout.


I used white gesso to tone the background down a bit and stamped randomly with a damask and Chinese writing stamp. This created an layered effect. 


I fussy cut flowers and other elements from the paper sheets and combined it with flowers and GoPress&Foil elements to create this interesting cluster of elements.

More close ups:




Thank you for stopping by, I hope this leaves you inspired to engage in some creative play!



Here are some of the products I used to create this single page layout:

  • "Tranquility" Collection : Art From The Heart
  • KaiserCraft Chinese Script Stamp
  • Tim Holtz Damask Stamp
  • Stargazers Flowers : 49 and Market
  • GoPress&Foil machine, Pale Gold Foil
  • Lavish Ballroom: Young Stems Cut, Foil and Emboss Die




No comments:

Post a Comment